| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The average temperature in Marseille in October is mild at 15 °C (59 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20 °C (68 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- In October there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in October is somewhat dry with intermittent rain. Just 77.6mm (3.1in) of liquid is deposited across on average 8 days.
- In October the heavens above Marseille are reasonably fine having on balance a moderate 6:05 of blazing sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:13 long and the longest day is 11:39 long with an average length of 10:55.
- There are approximately 4:39 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 56.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 43.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Marseille October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Marseille, France
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Marseille:
- Geneva, Switzerland - 320.6 kms (199.2 miles) NNE
- Torino/ Caselle, Italy - 275.6 kms (171.3 miles) NE
- Grenoble, France - 196.6 kms (122.2 miles) NNE
- Turin, Piedmont, Italy - 266.2 kms (165.4 miles) NE
- Torino, Italy - 267.6 kms (166.3 miles) NE
- Genoa, Italy - 309.6 kms (192.4 miles) ENE
- Albenga, Italy - 243.3 kms (151.2 miles) ENE
- Cape Mele, Italy - 244.4 kms (151.8 miles) ENE
- San Remo, Liguria, Italy - 209.2 kms (130 miles) ENE
- Nice, France - 162.3 kms (100.9 miles) E
- Toulon, France - 68 kms (42.3 miles) ESE
- Ajaccio, Corsica, France - 337.7 kms (209.8 miles) ESE