| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Sea or Water Temp
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average sea tempeature is 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- The average temperature in Marseille in August is really warm at 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28 °C (82.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in August is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in August is somewhat parched with occasional rain. A paltry 29.3mm (1.2in) of fluid is deposited during an average of 5 days.
- In August the heavens above Marseille are very sunny with on average a substantial, 10:03 of splendid sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 13:13 long and the longest day is 14:33 long with an average length of 13:55.
- There are approximately 3:41 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 73.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 26.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Marseille August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Marseille, France
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Marseille:
- Geneva, Switzerland - 320.6 kms (199.2 miles) NNE
- Torino/ Caselle, Italy - 275.6 kms (171.3 miles) NE
- Grenoble, France - 196.6 kms (122.2 miles) NNE
- Turin, Piedmont, Italy - 266.2 kms (165.4 miles) NE
- Torino, Italy - 267.6 kms (166.3 miles) NE
- Genoa, Italy - 309.6 kms (192.4 miles) ENE
- Albenga, Italy - 243.3 kms (151.2 miles) ENE
- Cape Mele, Italy - 244.4 kms (151.8 miles) ENE
- San Remo, Liguria, Italy - 209.2 kms (130 miles) ENE
- Nice, France - 162.3 kms (100.9 miles) E
- Toulon, France - 68 kms (42.3 miles) ESE
- Ajaccio, Corsica, France - 337.7 kms (209.8 miles) ESE